10 things you need to know before renting a condo in Dubai
A land of marvelous skyscrapers, an ultra-modern metropolis and also an archeological treasure with its Grand Mosques built centuries ago, Dubai is one of the best places on earth to live. The job opportunities it offers and the stable economic growth the emirate provides, the land is a job seeker’s paradise. The luxurious lifestyle and the modern amenities with its impeccable infrastructure, Dubai is definitely one of the sought places on the map for a flourishing career and a lavish lifestyle.
If you a person who’s looking out for rental homes, you’ve landed the right page. With a number of options available as per your needs, fazwaz.ae provides you with a perfect home of your choice. Though there may be choices like a villa, apartment or a condo, a condo is a perfect choice for you as it gives you individual rights like a private house. The landlord is the ultimate holder of the condo, unlike apartments. But before booking a condo, there are many things that you need to check out. Read the page further to know more.
- Make a list of your requirements like the number of rooms needed, proximity to schools or your workplace, facilities that are available in and around your area and the amenities that are provided in your condo.
- Go through trusted websites that offer rental services. Shortlist the space that is ideal for you.
- Get in touch with the landlord or the agent in charge and book a visit to the place. Try to visit the place at various times of the day to identify the facilities and transportation available from the place.
- During your visit, ascertain facts like the availability of the home to you, the condition of the home, furnishing details etc.
- Try to get in touch with the owner, as it will give you an overview of your stay in your future home –whether it is a hassle-free one or not.
- To strike a deal, offer a month’s advance, as you will be assured of the possession of the house until the documentation process gets over.
- Have a record of the receipts and payments as they are the key aspects of safeguarding your stand.
- While signing the rental contract, go through all the terms and conditions carefully, so as to know the limitations as well as the facilities you will enjoy. Make sure that your rental agreement is registered with the local authorities.
- Familiarize yourself with the laws of the land which will give you a better hand in dealing with situations that are unforeseen.
- Apart from the rent, try to know the other fees that are involved like the maintenance cost, using the facilities available indoor and outdoor etc.
With all these things said, as a final note, if there are any issues related to the property, try to sort it out with the landlord. If the issue is not solved there, then the Dubai Land Authorities are definitely there to lend you a helping hand, as the laws are very stringent here.